I came across this blog a few mins ago.. and it kept me wondering.. how many times have these words been used on me? LOL! Found it funny, ‘coz I used to get all these a lot.. way a lot of times.. haha!
Oh well, so i’m reposting them. For all those guys or not guys out there who’s kinda insensitive like me, well.. When you get these from a girl, it’s better that ur aware of what it really means, rather than being so naive leading to an endless argument. Haha! Take it from me! Enjoy reading!
1. Fine = This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes = If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing = This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with “nothing” usually end in “fine”.
4. Go Ahead = This is a dare, not permission. So, DON’T DO IT!
5. Loud Sigh = This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That’s Okay = This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks = A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome”. that will bring on a “whatever”).
8. Whatever = Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU or EWAN KO SA’YO!!!
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it = Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “What’s wrong?” For the woman’s response refer to #3.